Adsense

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Nowhere like Nice



Looking outside the window of the TGV to Nice, I saw the most picturesque sights of the French Riviera. Never in my life had I seen such blue and sparkling waters that is the Mediterranean Sea, which made me wish that the summer season were already here. That night, I strolled through Old Nice and ate at Fennochio Glacier. I couldn’t believe that I was eating a gelato-topped crepe in late February, and outside nonetheless. The outside dining arrangement wasn’t bad at all though, because the weather in Nice was beautiful and my cup of hot tea kept me warm. In the morning, I walked to the nearby Marc Chagall Museum. The single floor museum exhibits Chagall’s paintings and stain glass windows that showcase biblical scenes and themes. After my brief visit to Nice, I know I cannot wait to come back and maybe even in the summer to enjoy another side of this beachside town.

No comments:

Post a Comment